If you’re reading this, then you have attended a Hearts of Glass Virtual Event this year. We hope you’ve enjoyed streaming the film on Show&Tell and participating in a lively Q&A session with the filmmaker and Vertical Harvest employees.
We’re extending our new year special, so you can easily share the film with your network in 2021. The offer ends on February 28, 2021, so be sure to sign up today! Click on the “Organize a Virtual Screening” box below, fill out the simple form, and we’ll get right back to you.
Sign up today to save 10%!
- Commit to a virtual event in 2021 by signing a basic memo of understanding (MOU) outlining the agreement between your organization and JenTen Productions. The MOU must be signed by 2/28/21.
- Decide on the date of your virtual event now or wait until later — the event can take place on any mutually agreed upon date in 2021.
- Once you’ve locked in the discount, you can invite other organizations to collaborate and work out other details.
Whether you represent an academic institution, a government agency, a nonprofit or for-profit business, our virtual programming helps promote and catalyze conversations about disability employment and community inclusion, as well as, innovative approaches to sustainable food production and social entrepreneurship.
We have designed a turnkey package that includes access to the full film for a predetermined window of time via a customized web page, and a live discussion that allows for viewer interaction with the filmmaker and other panelists. You can customize the content of the panel discussion and focus on one topic or take a more interdisciplinary approach.
How A Virtual Event Works
- Receive your own private webpage to share the film exclusively with your network — staff, students, colleagues, clients or other stakeholders.
- Receive easily customizable marketing materials to help promote your event and planning support from us.
- Stream the film all together as a group or let people view it on their own schedule — over a day, a weekend, or a week.
- Engage in a live discussion that allows for audience interaction with the filmmaker and Vertical Harvest employees via your favorite platform (e.g., Zoom).
- Receive a digital download of the film and resources for one live and one virtual event in the future.