“A compelling and timely story that enhances the Wyoming narrative and promotes engaged and inclusive communities”
– Shannon Smith, Executive Director, Wyoming Humanities
Hearts of Glass, JenTen Productions’ award-winning new documentary, will be coming to a town near you this fall. The seven-stop screening and discussion tour is being supported in part by a grant from ThinkWY|Wyoming Humanities.
Hearts of Glass follows the tumultuous first 15 months of operation of Vertical Harvest of Jackson Hole, a social impact business with a dual mission: growing produce year-round in a challenging mountain environment and providing meaningful employment for people with disabilities.
The film will be screened at academic institutions across Wyoming this September and October:
- 9/16 – Central Wyoming College, Riverton (More details)
- 9/18 – Western Wyoming Community College, Rock Springs (More details)
- 9/25 – University of Wyoming, Laramie (More details)
- 9/26 – Eastern Wyoming College, Torrington (More details)
- 9/30 – Casper College, Casper (More details)
- 10/8 – Sheridan College, Sheridan (More details)
- 10/9 – Northwest College, Powell (More details)